Saturday, November 21, 2015

Shadow Work

Dear Victim,
Thank you for keeping alive my sensitivity and vulnerability and protecting me from internalising the coldness of the world in the pretext of getting stronger. 
I now feel ready to carry forth the wisdom from and not the fear of hurt.
I seem to have better practice at feeling pain without suffering it.
You may now return to Mother Earth, and send me the Healer.

Dear Guardian, 
Thank you for all your hard work building those strong walls around me to protect me from the dangers of the 'outside world' that could have potentially left me assaulted.
I now feel ready to carry forth the wisdom from and not the fear of being attacked.
I seem to have better practice at defending and striking knowing exactly why, when and how to do it.
You may now return to Grand Aunt Light, and send me the Warrior.

Dear Judge, 
Thank you for taking me to task every time I didn't live up to your standards, and protecting me from all the mediocrity around.
I now feel ready to carry forth the wisdom from and not the fear of failure.
I seem to have better practice in discernment, in being firm with myself when there is a real need to.
You may now return to Grandmother Mountain and send me the Wise Woman.

Dear Beckoner,
Thank you for constantly keeping me tempted and excited to explore the new, protecting me from boredom and heaviness. 
I now feel ready to carry forth the wisdom from and not the fear of stagnation.
I seem to have better practice in grounding myself, staying with the old where I need to and recognising and creating the more 'conscious new', also called the truly radical.
You may now return to Aunt Wind and send me the Seeker.

Dear Friend,
Thank you for being so easy on me, and protecting me from the oppression of my own judge.
I now feel ready to carry forth the wisdom from and not the fear of rejection.
I seem to have better practice in accepting myself where I am in the present moment; better practise in self love and self care.
You may now return to Sister River and send me the Lover.

No comments: